Friday, July 29, 2011

Super Chicken

I think we may have found a new default after-football game-eating joint. That is if we're not visiting Wendy or Ronald after our 9pm games. We've already been twice since our recent discovery! The menu is quite large so I look forward to trying more dishes.

Quarter Chicken Platter (2 sides: rice and corn)

Can't go wrong with the 1/4 dark here. I love corn and rice so it's pretty much a sure bet for me. Only complaint is the salty green sauce.

Onion Salad

I know a lot of people hate onions and even though I like them I wouldn't dare have a pure onion salad like this. But my friend got it and after trying some I was sold. I liked how the lemony flavor balanced out with the rest of my meal. maybe stay away if you're on a date ;)

Quarter Chicken Platter (2 sides: yuca and veggies)

Yuca is fantastic when it's cooked right, but I say no to Yuca at super chicken. It was dry and starchy.

Steak Burrito & Fries

My second meal here I tried their burrito, and it was confusing. It wasn't bad but sometimes I forgot and thought I was eating a cheese steak sandwich with tortilla and rice. I'll save burritos for chipotle next time.


8357-A Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA • 703.288.1665

3 comments:

  1. I would endure bad breath for a taste of that onion salad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too i really want to try that onion salad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm gonna try to make it sometime.

    ReplyDelete