Monday, July 18, 2011

BCS Barbecue

My friend said she refuses to read this blog cuz I keep posting about unavailable food in cali. So here's a local one just for you Janifar. :]

We were wrapping up our house shopping in Bethesda, and ran across a food truck on the corner of Old Georgetown Rd and Greentree Rd just in time for lunch. A nice little find right in my back yard.

BCS Barbecue

Looking forward to coming back and trying out the brisket and ribs.

Pulled Pork Platter

I tried the sides first and was quickly disappointed. Mac and cheese was mushy and gritty, and the potato salad was more like weird mashed potatoes.

Good thing I didn't stop there, cuz the pulled pork was moist and tastier than average.

8804 Old Georgetown Road, Bethesda, MD • 301.564.1009 •

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you went to a food truck without me. i love food from trucks!! i need to try this place

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed your blog posts thank you.

    ReplyDelete