Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thai Kitchen

Before Thai by Thai and Jumbo Jumbo... there was the Chicken Teriyaki Man!!! The Chicken Teriyaki Man owns Thai Kitchen, a truck on the campus of Carnegie Mellon University. I used to go to this truck EVERY day (some times twice a day) for 3 years, only the stupid freshmen meal plans prevented me from being a loyal customer for 4 years!

I was so excited to go back this Fall for college recruiting. After a long day of talking to a bunch of college seniors (was I really like that when I was 22?!), my coworker and I stopped by the Chicken Teriyaki Truck for dinner. I was so happy when Chicken Teriyaki Man and Mrs. Chicken Teriyaki Man recognized me after so many years of being away! They even hooked us up with a medium size entree for the price of a small!!

The trucks on CMU's campus provide some of the tastiest and cost-efficient food on campus.


Chicken Teriyaki Man and Mrs. Chicken Teriyaki Man, nicest people ever!


A lot of offerings...



But Chicken Teriyaki is the best!! I also got a side of Thai Basil, but found it a little dry


CMU campus, at the corner of Forbes Avenue & Margaret Morrison St • Phone number unavailable

1 comment:

  1. awww that's so cool that they still remembered you! i guess it also meant you weren't kidding that you went there every single day before. ahaha. i want to try some of that chicken teriyaki...looks gooood.

    ReplyDelete