Friday, September 9, 2011

Buzzzzz


For 2 years I drove by Buzz on my way to and from work, always curious, but never enough to extend my already long commute. Then when I switched jobs, and only drove by for occasional meetings at our HQ, driven primarily by our agency's imminent BRAC relocation, it only took another 4 years before I finally went in for a peek. why shame on me. This place is really cute and for a non cupcake lover the cupcakes were pretty decent. way better than what I remember of Georgetown cupcakes. oh and good ice coffee too.

Cookie Monster Cupcake

Moist cupcake, cream is not overly sweet, and I love how there were chunks of cookie dough in the cupcake.


I wonder when the next time I'll make it back out here now that it's no longer on the way to anything. But I'm sure it'll be before 6 years this time around. :)

Some kind of chocolate mint cupcake

I wonder if all the cupcakes have cool fillings.

901 Slaters Lane, Alexandria, VA • 703.600.2899 • www.buzzbakery.com

3 comments:

  1. mmm. i know when you can go there again - when i visit!! i want one now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cupcakes sound so innovative! I am on that cookie dough cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the frosting looks good yummyyy time. and with a cup of milk. super yummy.

    ReplyDelete