Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bistro Lazeez,

Yelp thinks you're amazing, but I think you're a little better than ok.  Clean, modern, not too pricey, not bad.  Probably won't be rushing back anytime soon though.

BLZ Chicken Medley

Flavorful Chicken.  Interesting Sauce.

House Salad Fresh!


Vanilla Pistachio Ice Cream

mm pistachios! unique and worth trying. the rose water is a bit strong though.
i'm not a big fan of eating flowers, but that's just me.

Chicken Kabab

Nothing to complain about, but I don't get all the rave reviews.

Guava Juice, Falafel, Pita

Guava juice was not chilled enough.  Falafel was nicely seasoned but a little too crunchy for me.

8009 Norfolk Ave, Bethesda, MD • 301.652.8222 • www.bistrolazeez.com

3 comments:

  1. what rose water? in the ice cream?
    the rice looks chewy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. where do you guys find these restaurants? BTW love the design + name of this site. genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! design thanks to my big sis.

    ReplyDelete