Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sushirrito,

I want to put you in my pocket and bring you home.  I like your glorified hand rolls, simple menu, and unique flavors.  I will visit you again next time I'm in sf. 
  
Latin Ninja (salmon, mango, avocado, asparagus, radish, meyer lemon, pickled red onion, cilantro, green onion)

It was fun biting into all that sushi.  I can eat one right now.

Three Amigos (tuna, salmon, hamachi, tobiko, avacado, asparagus, cucumber, radish, green onion)

still good, but not special. i wish they gave wasabi and soy sauce.

59 New Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA • 415.495.7655 • www.sushirrito.com

Sushirrito on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. i so want a bite out of these. each one looks so fresh and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right? i want some more.

    but look what a friend sent me this week. http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/youngandhungry/2011/07/21/enter-the-chipotle-of-sushi-kaz-okochis-oh-fish-is-now-open

    ReplyDelete