Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hello Mosaic Cuisine,

You are tasty and unique. Definitely worth trying at least once. I can't wait to come back and try the breakfast menu. We ordered 2 appetizers and 2 entrees (side of sweet potato fries). I ranked it below in order of tastiness.

Crab Cheddar Quesadilla

So good. Comes with generous portions of crab.  I will order you again.

Brie and Mango Quesadilla

Delightful. I love brie and I love mangos.  The crab is more flavorful though.

Sweet Potato Fries

Nice and crispy on the outside, soft and potato-y on the inside.

Pecan Grape Chicken Salad

The waffles were very light and airy. Makes me want syrup and eggs.  Interesting on a sandwich, but after a while I really missed good old buns.  The salad was a bit bland with the waffle, but the grapes were a nice touch.

Parmesan Paprika Chicken Picatta

No thanks chicken picatta. The flavor was unbearable to me.
Though this is a "customer favorite" and my friend recommended it too.

186 Halpine Road, Rockville, MD • 301.468.0682 • www.mosaiccuisine.com

Mosaic Cuisine and Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,
    Your first posts just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/7/104261/restaurant/DC/Mosaic-Cuisine-and-Cafe-Rockville
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/7/1415389/restaurant/DC/Thai-by-Thai-Sterling
    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:
    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon
    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/7/5473/DC/Piqqy-Piggy.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar
    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.
    Let me know if you have any questions.
    Thanks,
    Ken
    www.urbanspoon.com

    ReplyDelete